Global Custody Forum is the only event in Europe that brings together all players from the asset management, pension fund and asset servicing space to listen to frank and open discussions with 200+ attendees from over 20 countries.
· BNY Mellon to lead the discussion on New Custody Landscape and the most pressing topics facing the securities services industries
· HSBC will discuss how MiFID II will affect key areas of post-trade process
· BNP Paribas on the future of custodian fees
· Technology Spotlight; leading edge technology companies showcase their technologies
· 35+ industry expert speakers delivering case studies and interactive panel discussions over two days.
See below for more